Daleighan's Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Well, today I started work on the design and prototype for a mass-produced NESp. Features:
-Vacum-Formed Case
-A 72-pin neofami
-Will have a hipscreen (possibly with an Led mod)
-Will use 4 AA alkaline batteries (not rechargable)
-Will use smaller speakers than the Hipscreen ones
-Will have A/V out
-Will have A/C adapter port
-Will have external Controller inputs
-Will be slightly bigger than an orignal GBA
Note: this is all for the standard version.

The cost will probably be about $50-70 if you provide a screen and Neofami. That price will include the other parts that I need, but not shipping. There will be the following options for about the prices in parenthases:
-A/V in ($5)
-Switchable 5th battery allowing for use of rechargables ($7)
-Built-in battery charger ($5)
-Custom case colors (depends)
-I provide Neofami and Hipscreen ($60-75)

I will probably be done with a first prototype by the end of my christmas break. Production will probably start soon after that. The prototype will take that long because I have to make a vacum former, case molds and I have to design the circuitry.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Gruket said...

hello? hope you check this blog this is fdsman/ttyl2324 I was wondering if you still had your ipod, I don't mean to bug you but you have no email and since I got banned I was wondering if you would still do business with me, my email is neofamiguy@gmail or yahoo.com

sorry for the second benheck account, but I really need it for a project thanks,fdsman/ttyl2324

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Gruket said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home